11.30.2010

to-do...

a to-do list never looked so good...
  • work
  • help shut the kiln off
  • glaze my last eight pieces
  • work on my magazine redesign
  • meet with speaker about said magazine redesign
  • go see the half & half and debbie millman in columba
  • SEE CHEESE UPON HER RETURN TO THE UNITED STATES!
  • work
  • set up an appointment for my ceramics critique
  • get info together for pull party print sale for a meeting for thinktank on friday
  • refine my books and packaging redesigns
  • work
  • help shut the kiln off again
  • go to lauren’s wedding and dance my A off
  • photograph my projects from GD3
  • put together pdf’s of my projects for GD3
  • meet with select freshmen about their ADDY’s entries
  • SEE JENNIFER UPON HER RETURN TO THE UNITED STATES!
  • meet with ivy leaves
  • help out with the pottery sale
  • have breakfast/casserole critique in ceramics
  • have final critique in GD3
  • work
  • go to aiken and say farewell to my beloved home
  • have co-birthday party with jennifer and friends!

0 comments:

about this blog...

this blog was created by kelly johnson on september 28th, 2006. originally to share with others, just my thoughts, it evolved into a blog for sharing my inspiration and work. enjoy.

blog archive...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP