8.07.2011

subconsious...

so, this past week or so, my brain has been very confused. it's been so used to the routine of early august for the last 18 years or so, that it can't accept the fact that i am never going back to school. i've literally had the strangest internal battle within my head that "school will be starting soon...no, WAIT, it's not!" or "by next week, i'll be working part time agan at work rather than full time...no, WAIT, no i won't...my job is permanent!" my brain literally does not know how to process this new routine. it's like it isn't sure how to be an adult. which, i can totally get because i did take the long track to getting my bachelor's degree. when august 17th rolls around and jivan leaves for school that morning, i'll be more in shock than i am now. maybe a good ol' fashioned sleepover with my fellow graduates would be the best kind of coping there is. luckily, i recorded our last two weeks of college and have that video to look forward to producing. that'll be the best healing there is, for sure. so, here's to never going back to school again and embracing the 9-5 like no other. i'm ready for it, even though my mind may not be. that statement was contradictory.

0 comments:

about this blog...

this blog was created by kelly johnson on september 28th, 2006. originally to share with others, just my thoughts, it evolved into a blog for sharing my inspiration and work. enjoy.

blog archive...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP