2.08.2012

cabin...

there's a sense of overwhelming freedom you get out of spending a weekend away from phones and computer screens. last weekend was that weekend for me and my friends. the older i get the more i appreciate the people in my life. the people i can go on trips with and spend time away from the obnoxious parts of our lives, like work and bills and anything else.

i don't think my group of friends is a normal group of friends by any means. judging from how outsiders see us, i'd say we're a bunch of weirdos with one common goal, and that's to always have the best time together. whether that's sitting around doing absolutely nothing or dancing to the worst music you've ever heard in your life, we're going to be laughing the entire time, enjoying every little moment we can with each other until responsibility and maturity slap us in the face. i'm eternally grateful for my friends and i'll say it every day until i die. these people steal my heart every second i spend with them.

so, to jennifer, chelsea, jivan, phil, wes, valine, kat, andrew, seth, kacie, walker,mary lindsay, and ross...you guys were the best group to spend the weekend with!

...and with that being said, because i say it all the time, here are some of my favorite shots from this past weekend.

0 comments:

about this blog...

this blog was created by kelly johnson on september 28th, 2006. originally to share with others, just my thoughts, it evolved into a blog for sharing my inspiration and work. enjoy.

blog archive...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP